Thursday, December 3, 2015
Social Media and my Life
Social media is something that I have mixed feelings about. I love to get on social media to look at things that are funny. On twitter, I like to follow famous people and sports pages. I really just use twitter for my amusement and to se what my friends from high school are doing. Twitter is really something that connects the entire world. There is so many people in the entire world that has a twitter. I like Twitter and I really do not know what the social media world would be like without it. The thing that I do not like about twitter is some of the people on it. Some people just post really irrelevant things. Also there are some ignorant people on twitter that comment on thing they have no business commenting on. Those are the people that I simply just do not follow. Social media is also something that causes distractions. This is a very big problem that I have. I consistently find myself looking at my phone and getting on twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat when I do my homework. This always makes me finish my homework really late. I like Snapchat a lot. This is because it is something new that allows our generation to express ourselves. It also allows me to stay in contact with all of my friends. Many people that I know have deleted their social media accounts. I feel like I could do the same thing and be okay. But I know that I will not do that. I also know some people that have gotten in a lot of trouble for what they have posted on social media. For a picture or even what they said about a teacher or administrator. I do not use twitter, Instagram and Snapchat as much as a lot of my friends. I am not the kind of person that posts things every day. I sometimes even go a couple of days without posting anything on any type of social media. I always watch what I post and retweet on twitter because I know that my coaches and my dad both follow me. I know that if I post something bad, my dad will be the first person that I hear from. He has already texted me right after I posted something before and asked me questions about it. I think my dad needs to go back to Facebook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like social media!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't agree with you anymore
ReplyDelete