I really do have a great, loving family. First of all, my parent have been the best parents anyone could ask for. My mom is always looking out for me. When I was in kindergarten, my mom always made lunch for me and my best friend that lived right next door to me. This is a memory that I will never forget. Almost every day my mom would make macaroni and cheese. She always knew that that was my favorite food. Ever since I left for college she has texted or called me every day telling me how proud she is and that she misses me. Her and my dad come to every one of my basketball games. And before each game she asks me if I need her to bring me anything. Usually she brings some food for me to take back to my dorm room.
My dad is like my best friend. Even though he can get annoying because he has a twitter and instagram. And he also has a snapchat, which I do not accept his friend request to this day. But other than that, my dad has been a really good role model and father. He was the one that got me hooked on basketball. He coached a lot of my teams and I appreciate him doing all of that. I know that he misses the opportunity to coach me but I also know that he is very proud of me because he tells me just about every day. The biggest memory I will have with my dad is that every Sunday my dad and I would go to the gym. He coached the eighth grade team at my school for a long time. So we just went to the middle school gym to get a workout in since he had the key to it. It would always just be me and him in the gym. I think I miss that the most. Even when I really did not want to go, I went. I knew that he really just wanted the best for me. That is why he is the best dad I could ask for.
No comments:
Post a Comment