Thursday, December 3, 2015
Pets in my Life
In this blog I am going to tell you about how pets have made an impact in my life. The first pet that I ever remember having is a dog. My dogs name was Diamond. She was a kind of dog that many people did not know. She was a keeshond. That is a foreign type of dog from what I think Germany. I have the most memories with Diamond than I do with any other pet I have ever had. Diamond lived for a very long time. And when she was young she was always very energetic. I don't know what it was about trucks that drove by our house that had trailers attached to them, but every single time one of those drove by, Diamond would take off after it and try to catch it. Eventually she would give up and run back to the house. I remember writing about these incidents while I was in the first grade. Diamond was also not the type of dog that barked at and chased after cats. We had a couple cats and she would eventually make friends with the cat. Diamond was the only dog that my family had since I was born. We went through a couple cats though. The first cat we had was probably the best. My dad even liked it. I say that because he really hates the cat that we have now. The cat that we have now was a cat that my sister found and brought home. I like the cat, its cool, but it always pees in the house. Ever since I left for college, my cat has been on my bed constantly. My brother says that my bed smells terrible. We had two other cats before the one we have now but they both ran away. My favorite kind of pet is a dog. I really wish that my family got another dog after Diamond died. A dog was always something that kept people happy at the house. My sister and her boyfriend got a new dog about a year ago and it is the best dog ever. Its name is Ripple. I always have fun playing with him whenever my sister comes home. I can not wait until I can get my own dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Love my pets also, they're a big part of my life
ReplyDelete