Tuesday, November 17, 2015

College Life For Me

While I was in high school I was not like many of my other friends and fellow classmates. Many of them hated high school and could not wait to leave and go to college. I was one of those people that liked high school and the people that were there. I thinks playing basketball at my high school really made me like my school even more. The love and support I got at my games was great. I loved my high school and didn't want to leave but I knew I was ready for the college life.

The college life is something that I appreciate a lot. I am loving the college life to tell you the truth. I thought that it would be a little bit hard living on my own. But luckily I didn't have to jump into college alone. I come here to Muskingum with two friends that I knew and went to school with. One of them plays football and I have known him since about the fifth grade. The other one plays baseball and I have known him since seventh grade but he transferred to a different high school after our freshman year. got really lucky and got a triple in Patton Hall. I don't think I will find any dorm room nicer than the one that I am staying in right now. I is perfect. We  wish we could stay in the same room next year but it is on an all freshman floor. The thing that I love about college is the timing of classes. I love having breaks in between some classes and on some days I only have one or two classes. Personally, I think this makes each week go by a lot faster. It took a little while to get used to my schedule and I was even late to one of my first classes because I went to the wrong building. The floor that I live on is full of really cool and outgoing people and they are all easy to get along with. I know some people that are not getting along with their roommates. So I am very glad that I have roommates that I already knew and were friends with. I have made a lot of new friends in the first semester of college. This was pretty easy to do since I play basketball here at Muskingum. I have built friendships with everyone on the team. To say the least, the college life is definitely the life for me.

3 comments:

  1. Having friends on campus definitely makes the transition easier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same. I loved high school, too. Back in high school, everything is so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I also enjoyed high school while it lasted, but I am also a enjoying my time as a college student. We seem to have a lot in common, maybe we should hang out sometime...... Oh wait, I am your roommate, silly me.

    ReplyDelete